All media intending to attend and cover Indo¬†Pacific¬†2023 are required to apply for media accreditation for the event.
Media accreditation is granted and retained at the discretion of the organiser and will be given only to relevant industry and defence media and major mainstream outlets including selected broadcast, print and on-line media.
Priority will be given to established, known defence and industry publications.
Media accreditation will be granted only to those whose principal purpose for attending is to cover the event as working news media. Others such as sales and marketing staff, corporate communications and PR personnel, photographers and video crews contracted by exhibitors must register as Trade Visitors.
Indo Pacific 2023 is an industry event, not open to the general public.
Media granted accreditation will have access to Indo Pacific 2023 and the Media Centre from 7 November through to 9 November 2023 during the hours the industry exposition is open:
- Tuesday 7 November: 0900-1800
- Wednesday 8 November: 0800-1800
- Thursday 9 November: 0800-1530.
Editors of publications and agencies are asked to conform to the following principles to ensure that Indo¬†Pacific¬†2023 media accreditation is restricted to professional journalists and photographers only:
- Indo¬†Pacific¬†2023 considers the media pass to be a working tool to be used only by bona-fide members of the media.
- Accreditation is complimentary to media representatives employed by relevant established media organisations who are attending the event as part of their professional duties.
- Company internal blogs, magazines and newsletters are not considered to be media and will not be accredited.
- Media accreditation for websites is intended only for professional, stand-alone internet editorial, and/or news, and/or picture editorial coverage only.
If you are intending to apply as freelance media for the event, the following criteria will apply:
- Freelance media seeking accreditation must provide a letter, on company letterhead, from the assigning editor / chief of staff that confirms the applicant's assignment for that media organisation at Indo¬†Pacific¬†2023. Freelance accreditation will not be granted without an accompanying letter of commission.
- This letter must include: a) the name(s) of the representative(s) who will be covering the event(s); b) the job title(s) of the representative(s) (journalist(s) and/or photographer(s); c) information on the publication (such as circulation, readership, frequency) and d) an undertaking from the editor to publish a report related to the event.
- Freelance media personnel accredited in 2022 applying for 2023 may also need to provide their published material from the 2022 event under separate email cover.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING REGISTRATION FORM TO APPLY FOR INDO PACIFIC 2023 MEDIA ACCREDITATION
SECTION 1 – ABOUT THE APPLICANT: